At Newquay Primary Academy we foster an achievement culture which celebrates both effort and achievement in a wide range of areas. We believe that academic excellence is an important part of human excellence. We also value the development of pupils’ imaginative and creative dimensions as well as their characters. Through a broad curriculum and wide range of extra-curricular activities, our pupils discover the important balance between creative and logical thinking. These opportunities are fundamental to ensuring that each child discovers their hidden gifts, developing a sense of individuality and a confidence in their own abilities.https://mariamore.com/dbkc9sp3
Our Curricular Aims
https://gfqnetwork.com/shows/kwr3wlxl Our curriculum follows the National Curriculum. It is designed around the needs of our cohort and the rigorous demands of the primary and secondary assessment frameworks. What is different about Newquay Primary Academy is our strong focus on:https://www.wellmasters.co.uk/dnpftjfcdgp
- Sport and healthy/ active lifestyles
- Learning outdoors in our coastal environment
- Extra-curricular activities
https://www.allthingsankara.com/2023/06/t2luiq6p6ps.html All curriculum subjects use opportunities for pupils to learn in our local, coastal environment in order to make their learning more memorable and relevant. Our Outdoor Learning Policy focuses on how our unique local environment can be used to reinforce learning e.g. Local History in Newquay studying the science of the coast.Order Ambien From India
https://mmhn.com/90mgtn6dy Our curricular aims are:
- To create a culture of very high aspiration and enable every pupil to make outstanding progress regardless of their starting point.
- To support every pupil to use language and numbers effectively, ensuring that every pupil obtains an acceptable level of literacy and numeracy in order to support them to improve their social life, career prospects and social mobility in a rapidly changing world.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds, fostering in every pupil the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves enthusiastically to tasks and physical skills.
- To encourage in our pupils a respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To help our pupils appreciate human achievements and aspirations and inspire them to set themselves aspirational goals and targets.
- To follow the National Curriculum, promoting physical and mental health with an emphasis on sport and physical activity, making use of our coastal environment.
- To ensure that 100% of our disadvantaged pupils achieve expected progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
- To achieve a KS2 value added for all subjects which is average or above for disadvantaged students and those with special needs.