Parenting is wonderful. Sometimes it’s manageable and sometimes it’s just… not. Sometimes parenting can feel overwhelming. It may help to know that you are not alone, and it’s OK to ask for some help. That’s why our Parent Support Advisor is here to offer support, guidance and a listening ear to our parents.
How can we help?
Our Parent Support Adviser works directly with our parents in a non-judgemental way. This service is confidential and can support you with issues which are worrying or concerning you.
- Your child’s behaviour is worrying or challenging – either in school or at home.
- Any changes at home that you are concerned may affect your child.
- Problems with school attendance or not being on time for school.
- If you would like some help or advice on applying for benefits
- If you have financial worries and would like advice on where to get help.
- Applying for funding for your child.
- A family member is ill, or there has been a bereavement, and your child is having trouble coping.
- If you are worried or confused which school to apply for.
Our school is due to open in September 2021. This information is not yet available.
Here are some links that you may find helpful: