Newquay Primary Academy is an inclusive school where we focus on the well-being and progress of every child and where all members of our community are of equal worth. We believe that the Equality Act provides a framework to support our commitment to valuing diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people. It also ensures that we continue to tackle issues of disadvantage and underachievement of different groups.https://www.lovelornpoets.com/2023/06/01/umtivkz7e
https://www.mocomemart.com/5a5kp03 The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity https://www.somerandomthoughts.com/2023/06/01/ajl2nsxt between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
https://www.allthingsankara.com/2023/06/girpk7frm.html The Equality Act was introduced to ensure protection on the grounds of specific protected characteristics. For schools, this means that it is unlawful to discriminate against students or treat them less favourably because of their sex; race; disability; religion or belief; gender reassignment; sexual orientation; pregnancy or maternity. Marriage and civil partnerships and age are also ‘protected characteristics’. These apply to staff but not students in schools.https://www.allthingsankara.com/2023/06/aao0fkx5kr.html
https://mmhn.com/2r37zv76 Our Equality Policy can be viewed in the Policies section of our website. It contains information about how we comply with the Public Sector Equality Duty. Our approach to equality is based on the following key principles:https://mariamore.com/1nhnaqky7
1. All learners are of equal value.
Zolpidem Cheap 2. We recognise and respect difference.https://lakrafteriadecorazon.com/g4643l9ce4m
https://mariamore.com/jjr2p6z0 3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging.
4. We observe good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.http://delamarre.net/joomla/jr8xiud0o
Purchase Ambien Cr Online 5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.https://mmhn.com/p625ucq76wf
http://delamarre.net/joomla/p8xswe18s 6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.https://roommatesevilla.com/2023/06/01/58epic4s
We give careful consideration to equality issues in everything that we do at Newquay Primary Academy. We consult and involve those affected by inequality in the decisions we take to promote equality and eliminate discrimination (affected people could include parents, pupils, staff and members of the local community). We work towards eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct that is prohibited by the Equality Act.
Order Zolpidem Tartrate Online We eliminate discrimination by:
- Adoption of the single Equality Scheme.
- Our Behaviour Policy ensures that all children feel safe at school and addresses prejudicial bullying.
- Reporting, responding to and monitoring all racist incidents.
- Regularly monitoring the curriculum to ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of our pupils and that it promotes respect for diversity and challenges negative stereotyping.
- Teaching is of the highest quality to ensure children reach their potential and all pupils are given equal entitlement to success.
- Tracking pupil progress to ensure that all children make rapid progress, and intervening when necessary.
- Ensuring that all pupils have the opportunity to access extra-curricular provision.
- Listening to and monitoring views and experiences of pupils and adults to evaluate the effectiveness of our policies and procedures.
https://www.wellmasters.co.uk/j7zq129 We advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it by:
- Using the information we gather to identify underachieving groups or individuals and plan targeted intervention.
- Ensuring participation of parents/carers and pupils in school development.
- Listening to parents/carers.
- Listening to pupils at all times.
https://babybeas.com/2023/06/h0hwqg2i We foster good relations across all characteristics by:
- Ensuring that Newquay Primary Academy is seen as a community school within our local community.
- Ensuring that equality and diversity are embedded in the curriculum and in collective worship.
https://www.loveessex.co.uk/hotels/no-location/5211e51f We are committed to ensuring equality of education and opportunity for all our pupils, staff, parents and carers, irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, religion or socio-economic background. In order to further support pupils, raise standards and ensure inclusive teaching, we have set the following objectives:
https://houseofillusion.com/ptch13yi2bc Objective 1: To monitor and analyse pupil achievement by race, gender and disability and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support for pupils.
https://heleven.com/czrwn2c Objective 2: To raise levels of attainment in core subjects for vulnerable learners.
https://babybeas.com/2023/06/3yegv404 Objective 3: To review levels of parental and pupil engagement in learning and school life, across all activities to ensure equity and fairness in access and engagement.
Gender pay gap
Gender Pay Gap Reports for Cornwall Education Learning Trust are available to view on the trust website.